miðvikudagur, apríl 28, 2004

Hér kemur getraun dagsins...

I) spurt er um heiti lags og hljómsveitar
I'm on my way. Can't settle down. I'm stuck in ways of being an ass and I got a lot of nerve that I'm ready to pass. I'm on my way. I'm on my way. Can't settle down. I'm stuck in ways of sadistic joy and my talent only goes as far as to annoy. I'm on my way.

II) auðvitað er aftur spurt um heiti lags og bands
Sits like a man but he smiles like a reptile
She loves him, she loves him but just for a short while
She'll scratch in the sand, won't let go his hand
He says he's a beautician and sells you nutrition
And keeps all your dead hair for making up underwear
Poor little Greenie

III) heiti lags og bands
awake to find no peace of mind,
I said, how do you live as a fugitive?
Down here where I cannot see so clear.
I said, what do I know?
Show me the right way to go

hér kemur eitt svona til að rifja upp gamla tíma. Þið eruð lélegir ef þið þekkið það ekki...

IV)
So I guess the fortune teller's right
Should have seen just what was there
And not some holy light
Which crawled beneath my veins
And now I don't care
I had no luck



Engin ummæli: