miðvikudagur, mars 24, 2004

Babbarabú. Miðvikudagur er mættur og því komið að tónlistargetrauninni. Verði ykkur að góðu.

Hverjir sungu og af hvaða snilldarplötu er þetta nú?
“Caught by the fuzz
Well I was
Still on the buzz
In the back of the van
With my head in my hands
It's like a bad dream
I was only 15
If only my brother could be here now
He'd get me out and sort me out alright
I knew I should have stayed at home tonight”

Hvað heitir bandið og hvað heitir platan?
“Sit beside a mountain stream – see her waters rise.
Listen to the pretty sound of music as she flies.
Find me in my field of grass –
Mother Nature’s son.”

Hvert er þetta band og hvert er þetta lag?
“If you should ever leave me
Though life would still go on believe me
The world could show nothing to me
So what good would living do me”

Í lokin er það jú súkkulaðikleinan. Minni á að henni má maður ekki svara nema maður heiti Þorgeir Arnar. Kleinan hljómar svo:
Hvaða hljómsveit gerði Bítlaplötuna Beatles for sale?

Engin ummæli: