þriðjudagur, júlí 06, 2004

TÓNLISTARGETRAUN!!!

Hér kemur getraun vikunnar, spurt er um lag og flytjanda/-endur.

i)
We are what we're supposed to be
illusions of your fantasy
All dots and lines that speak and say
what we do
is what you wish to do

We are the color symphony
we do the things you want to see
Frame by frame
to the extreme


ii)
Heads are hanging from the garbage man trees
Mouthwash jukebox gasoline
Pistols are pointing at a poor man's pockets
Smiling eyes ripping out of his sockets

iii)
Another mother's breakin'
Heart is taking over
When the violence causes silence
We must be mistaken
It's the same old theme since 1916
In your head,

iv)
I didn't hear you leave
I wonder how am I still here,
I don't want to move a thing,
it might change my memory
Oh I am what I am,
I'll do what I want,
but I can't hide
I won't go,
I won't sleep,
I can't breathe

(aukaspurning)
Hvert er mynstrið á flytendum???

Engin ummæli: