miðvikudagur, apríl 14, 2004

Hérna er getraun dagsins aumingjar

I) Hver er flytjandi og hvert er lagið:

Think I'll pack it in and buy a pick-up
Take it down to L.A.
Find a place to call my own and try to fix up.
Start a brand new day.

II) aftur er spurt um flytjanda og heiti lags:

Two jumps in a week,
I bet you think that's pretty clever don't you boy?
Flying on your motorcycle,
watching all the ground beneath you drop
You'd kill yourself for recognition,
kill yourself to never, ever stop
You broke another mirror,
you're turning into something you are not

III) ...enn og aftur flytjandi og heiti lags:

Made a meal and threw it up on Sunday
I've got a lot of things to learn
Said I would and I believe in one day
Before my heart starts to burn.

Þið ættuð að ráða við þetta hálfvitarnir ykkar

Engin ummæli: